Thursday, January 13, 2011

Up and a'tem!!

Jambo! Everyone
I felt the adrenaline rush of all that is to happen and I could barely close my eyes and sleep. But alas my eyelids became very heavy. It is 3:59am and soon I will roust up my team mates. We'll get a little bite to eat, perhaps a little java and be on our way to the local airport and go to Eldoret and eventually to Kipkaren. Juli tells us that much has changed and it is all for the good. The wells and all the things that have changed have really brought things forward. It is not without alot of future work but things are moving along. I amm very excited to see all our friends. Hoping all of you all out there days are good as well. We will be writing now throughout our trip. Tally-HO!!!!
Doc

3 comments:

  1. Hey H20 Team--
    Make your move and change someones life (Or maybe your own) I hope you guys have a outstanding day!!!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to here how much things change..let us know doc How things have changed, give examples from what you saw in 2006 versus 2011. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan. 14th greetings from CR. Just got finished reading ALL the reports from you all. How full of energy, hope and love you all are. Wish I was there with you - (little part of me is!)
    God's Blessings - Mary U.

    ReplyDelete